Friday, October 30, 2009

Welcome =)


Yay! I am so excited that my blog is officially here! After a little bit of hard work, I am very happy how it turned out! =) So I guess this is the perfect time to welcome you to Sugar Daisy! Why Sugar Daisy? Well I was looking for something a little different...you know...'outside the box'! The other day I was looking through my wedding photo album...Yes I did say PHOTO album...**so ashamed** I have yet to scrapbook my wedding! Anyway, while looking through the pictures I came across a picture of my bouquet which was comprised of mostly gerbera daisies..which I Love! This then sent me on a google image hunt and I found this image of the most perfect white gerbera! And for some reason the white made me think of grains of sugar...hmm perhaps needing a chocolate fix??? LOL Anyway I came up with the name of Sugar Daisy and it just stuck!!!! So Sugar Daisy it is =)

No comments:

Post a Comment