Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another Oliver!


I had a very busy day today but I still managed to make this card this evening! My hubby was so nice and bought me a Cuttlebug for our wedding anniversary and I am loving the new dimension it adds to my work! For this card I used mostly Bizzik cardstock...I don't know the exact name of the plum color! Perhaps that is something I should take closer note of in the future! I just find while I am shopping I tend to be in a different frame of mind as I am thinking about coordinating layouts!

Well for this Oliver card I used my new Nestibilities and new Cuttlebug winter embossing folder! I stamped Oliver with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored him with Copics! I added the border to the white layer with my corner punch then stamped and distressed the 'just chillin' sentiment topped off with a snowflake and brad! Totally cute!


**Have you entered my draw for some free Blog Candy??? You have until November 30th to do so!! Just click here and leave a comment to enter!**

1 comment:

EM said...

Oliver turned out fantastic!!!! He didn't look like that the last time I saw him! Great job.

Post a Comment