Monday, November 2, 2009

Gifted to Give


Well last night was my mother in-laws 50th birthday celebration...she was so surprised to see all her friends and family there waiting to celebrate with her! She has forever been complaining that she never has pictures of all her grandkids in her purse to show to people....well I fixed that! For her birthday gift I made her a chipboard brag book album! Needless to say, when she turned the first page over she was brought to tears! It felt good to know that she truly appreciated the gift. For the outside of the album I used some leftover patterened paper from my card kit then mixed up the design for each page on the insde!! I was really happy with how it turned out! Yesterday was such a busy day that we were running late to get there for the big "surprise" so I only managed to snap one quick picture of the album =)

No comments:

Post a Comment