Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spookeriffic!!!


This is my little mans first Halloween! Isn't he cute dressed as a bear?? He had a blast wearing his costume and standing in front of the mirror laughing at his reflection! It was so much fun to take him to visit family and friends all dressed up!
Well I have had a couple of requests for specific occasion kits so it was off to Scrappin Great Deals to replenish some stock! I had fun picking out some new patterened paper! Isn't patterened paper fun?? I always feel like a child in the toy section of a shopping store...so much excitement at the selection yet careful consideration of the final choice! I just love all the different designs! Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as I have a project to complete for a birthday gift!!

2 comments:

EM said...

Grandma's little man does look spooferific!!! The items you picked up today for the special request kits are wonderful. You have an amazing talent and wish you well. I hope everyone takes advantage of your blog candy!!!

SAMARA said...

SOOOOOOO cute!!!!

Post a Comment